The graphite mould is made of high purity graphite material, has excellent electric & thermal conductivity.
Graphite mould that made of high quality graphite mould has below property in pressure sintering of diamond tools:
- High density, 1.80-1.90 g/cc, excellent physical performance.
- Resistance to high temperature, excellent thermal conductivity.
- Resistance to corrsion of acid and alkali.
- Long service life.
- If pressure temperature increase to 1350 – 1450℃, required unit pressure will be reduced to 67-100 kgf/cm (1/10 pressure of cold press).
- Forcing and heating could be proceed in one procedure, compact sintering body could be obtained in short time.